D3 - nennenswerte Beiträge von Battle.net

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• D3 - nennenswerte Beiträge von Battle.net

Ich gebe euch mal eine kleine Übersicht, in der ihr die zukünftigen Pläne von Blizzard erfährt. Entnommen wurden diese GM-Beiträge aus dem offiziellen D3 Battle.net Forum.

Banner - im Moment sind diese einfach nur nutzlos und dienen zur Dekoration. Nun werden einige User gefragt und die GMs nehmen Stellung dazu:

As some players have pointed out, allowing characters to revive at their banner's location does create some complications and could lead to certain kinds of gameplay that we'd prefer to avoid in Diablo III. That said, we completely agree that banners in their current form are pretty boring and we'd love to make them more useful.
      [...]

Make that 3 seconds please... otherwise it's a negative patch to players who rarely die.
      Noted!

Completely agree!
      Turns out we do, too. I followed up with our designers, and they asked me to clarify that the "5 seconds" accounts for 2 seconds for the "You have been killed!" window appears and then the standard 3-second wait to resurrect. So, we're not actually increasing the timer at all; we're just looking to no longer increment the timer for players who die multiple times.
      Ein Spieler hat also Vorgeschlagen, dass man sich doch bei den Bannern, die man mit "G" platzieren kann, wiederbeleben könnte. Dies wird wegen Komplikationen nicht möglich sein. Jedoch hat mich sich entschieden die Erhöhung der Wartezeit nach dem Tod zu entfernen.
      Wenn man oft stirbt, kommt es manchmal dazu, dass man 25sec (!) warten muss, damit man sich selbst wiederbeleben kann. Diese Wartezeit wird nun konstant auf 3sec gesetzt.

Es gibt einige Gerüchte, dass die Droprates gesenkt wurden. Hier eine Stellungnahme dazu:
      Change in Drop Rate?
      I noted a marked decrease in drop rates this weekend. I have lectured extensively on statistics and understand RNG but something changed this weekend (over 20 hours of play). Did anyone else notice this or is it just me?
      I posted in a similar thread recently, and I’d highly suggest you check it out, because it goes into the nature of probabilities and how Magic Find works in Diablo III.

What you are experiencing is simply a result of RNG. The drop rates of items were not decreased.
      (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
      Wie jeder weiß, ist sind die Drops zufällig. Die Spieler, die weniger droppen, haben einfach mal Pech. An den Droprates wurde nichts geändert.

Im Diablo 3 Forum ist momentan ein Thread sehr beliebt: Kümmert sich Blizzard über das Feedback der Community?
      While indeed the forums (and social media in general) are intended for players to interact and chat with each other about whatever interests them, I whole-heartedly disagree that we don’t care about feedback. We do care, and feedback from the forums has absolutely influenced the direction of Diablo III.
      [...]
      We keep in touch with the development team and relay important discussions and trends that we see in the forums on to them. Similarly, we often work with our developers so that they can relay information to us about what’s going on behind the scenes with Diablo III, and help us to answer your questions. This community is certainly full of ideas and competing points of view, and they are all extremely valuable to us. Your discussions often provide insight into concerns and ideas that may or may not have been prominent on our radar, and our job as community representatives is make sure the developers are aware of what you think.

At the end of the day, it’s up for the developers to determine what decisions are made for Diablo III. Those decisions can be influenced by the community at-large, and we genuinely appreciate that so many of you take the time to leave us constructive feedback, regardless of whether or not it is directly incorporated into Diablo III.

Kurz heißt es:
      Blizzard kümmert sich um unser Feedback, sodass wir das Spiel ein wenig beeinflussen können. Man unterhält sich mit den Entwicklern, ob die Ideen gut/umsetzbar sind etc., jedoch liegt die Entscheidung völlig bei den Entwicklern, was letztendlich passiert.
    • Werbung zur Unterstützung des Forums ( Bitte AddBlocker deaktivieren )