[Celestia Archlord2 First Private Server - Coming Soon!]

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• [Celestia Archlord2 First Private Server - Coming Soon!]

Dear Archlord Community, something big is about to happen.
      And its coming to us real soon.

What I would like to do right now is present the VERY FIRST Archlord2 Private Server. Don't believe me? Here's a screenshot.

Some of you may remember Celestia Archlord that started way back.
      And yeah they are now bigger and better than ever! Giving us a chance to experience Archlord2 the way its ment to be played by focusing on one channel with all the players combined!

As of right now you CANNOT access the Game. The reason of this post is to collect thoughts and suggestions for the Game itself.

So please post your ideas here, and what you think or what you would like to see on this Server.

• EXP (Doesn't need to be changed, for those who played AL2 know its easy questing).
      • Gold Rate?
      • Craft EXP?
      • Weapon EXP?

So once again lets share some thoughts on this. And make it the best server ever!

Website will be up in 1-2 Days "CELESTIA ARCHLORD2 PRIVATE SERVER"

You can already download the client incase you wanna hop right in once the page is up!

CELESTIA ARCHLORD2 PRIVATE SERVER CLIENT

^ So make sure to check on that once it's up, but no worries I will keep everyone updated. :)

We'll be going CBT soon and there is NOT going to be a WIPE. So make sure to join!!!

*Please be serious about the comments you make, that's all I'm asking for. :)

UPDATE : Current RATES will be.

• EXP x3 (Monster EXP.)
      • WEAPON EXP x5
      • Over all a x5 Rate Server!

Falls ihr Fragen habt, immer her damit :)
      Bilder
      • 8vQxXj3.jpg

39 kB, 649×113, 278 mal angesehen
    • Werbung zur Unterstützung des Forums ( Bitte AddBlocker deaktivieren )