CO2 Section Rules

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• CO2 Section Rules

Hello CO2 Section Posters,
      I am going to tell you the rules of the CO2 Section.
      It is [COLOR="SeaGreen"]OKAY[/COLOR] to discuss:

• [COLOR="SeaGreen"]
      • Any form for discussion and questions related to Conquer Online.[/COLOR]

It is [COLOR="Red"]NOT[/COLOR] okay to:

• [COLOR="Red"]
      • Flame. Flaming is not to be done. You will be infracted.

• Bashing other servers.

• THIS IS NOT A UNIVERSAL SUPPORT FORUM! IF YOU ARE HAVING AN ISSUE WITH A PRIVATE SERVER, ASK IN THEIR FORUMS, NOT HERE, unless they do not have forums, in which case keep it to one topic, preferably the original advertisement topic.[/COLOR]

If you think anything else should be added Private me and I will see to it.

-Hepatitis C
    • Werbung zur Unterstützung des Forums ( Bitte AddBlocker deaktivieren )

• Hepatitis C;71602 schrieb:

Hello CO2 Section Posters,
      I am going to tell you the rules of the CO2 Section.
      It is [COLOR="SeaGreen"]OKAY[/COLOR] to discuss:

• [COLOR="SeaGreen"]
      • Any form for discussion and questions related to Conquer Online.[/COLOR]

It is [COLOR="Red"]NOT[/COLOR] okay to:

• [COLOR="Red"]
      • Flame. Flaming is not to be done. You will be infracted.

• Bashing other servers.

• THIS IS NOT A UNIVERSAL SUPPORT FORUM! IF YOU ARE HAVING AN ISSUE WITH A PRIVATE SERVER, ASK IN THEIR FORUMS, NOT HERE, unless they do not have forums, in which case keep it to one topic, preferably the original advertisement topic.[/COLOR]

If you think anything else should be added Private me and I will see to it.

-Hepatitis C

[FONT="Times New Roman"][COLOR="Orange"]Good job hepatitis :brzzzzz:[/COLOR][/FONT]