Dragon Nest - Lohnt es sich?

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Dragon Nest - Lohnt es sich?

Tagchen!

Einige werden das MMORPG Dragon Nest wohl kennen. Ich hab es früher schonmal recht intensiv beim Anbieter "Cherrycredits" gespielt. Nun gibt es ja auch Dragon Nest auf Deutsch und bei mehreren Anbietern. Meine Frage ist nun ob es sich lohnt noch damit anzufangen? Mir fiel damals schon auf, dass das Spiel nicht auf Pay 2 Win ausgelegt ist, aber ich habe gehört es ist seitdem schlimmer geworden.
    • Werbung zur Unterstützung des Forums ( Bitte AddBlocker deaktivieren )

• NAja die Kommentare da sind auch schon rund 1 Jahr her und in einem Jahr kann sich sehr viel im Spiel verändern, aber danke für deinen Comment. :)

Ich denke ich werd's jetzt einfach mal anspielen und mach mir selbst eine Meinung, da viele die ich bis jetzt gefragt hab sich garnicht entscheiden können ob's Pay 2 Win ist oder nit.
    • Sorry, hab garnicht drauf geachtet. Dann vielleicht eher das:
      This is a message to all of you that think Dragon Nest is a P2W game. First of all; Try playing the game before criticising it. Dragon Nest is NOT pay 2 win. Like in all MMORPG's, in DN there are 2 different playing styles; PvP and PvE.

PvP in Dragon Nest consist of the colosseum and sometimes guild matches (95% is colosseum). When you PvP in the colosseum most people usually make rooms for 1v1 or they go in the official rooms. The official rooms have something called 'compensation mode' which means YOUR GEAR DOES NOT MATTER. Listen up. Compensation mode is an option that balances all the players no matter class and level. The only thing that will differ between the players is the level of your character (most is capped anyway) and the skill build you're using. Heck if you want you can even PvP naked and you will still have the same stats as the opponent. Now to 1v1. Playing 1v1 in DN people use something called 'softban'. This means the most OP and unfair advantage skills are blacklisted and you're not allowed to use them. Some classes are easier to play and have more unfair advantages, so they have more blacklisted skills to make the match more fair. Compensation mode is also used in 1v1 matches (meaning your gear still doesn't matter). PvP in DN is not P2W, because you can even PvP naked. There are no items either that you can buy that will improve your PvP experience.

Now to PvE, here things are a little bit different. There is a cash shop, yes. Pets, warehouse tickets, costumes with stats make it easier to get higher stats for the PvE part. Now what I'm going to say here is that being a cas shopper does make everything easier, yes. But it's not necessary. The game's PvE is not P2W IMO because farming cash can be done in so many ways and is fairly easy. Mark my words: I am not a cash shopper. I have the best armor/weapon set available in game. I have a +9/9/9/8/8/9/10 Sea Dragon Nest set, and I gained this by FARMING. Heck, if you're a good farmer you can earn tons more than these so called cash shoppers. And yes, cash shop items are tradeable and can even be put in WH, so you can buy these items with your gold. Using irl cash will NOT make you a winner, it will just make the trip a little bit more comfortable.

Now I hope this helps for people who have not tried the game before. If you read the comments above and do not wish to try it anymore I ask you to read mine first and change your mind. Dragon Nest is one of the world's best PvP games IMO (where it take only days to get capped so you can PvP and you don't need gear) and have some amazing gameplay/storyline and not to mention some pretty hardcore and difficult nesting/dungeon. I started playing SEA years ago and now started my own guild in EU a few months back (currently around 130+ members).

Quelle: Dragon Nest Steam Game, do you play it? - Forums - MyAnimeList.net