[Release] S4 Trainer by FichteFoll V_1.2.1 *Patch 13

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• [Release] S4 Trainer by FichteFoll V_1.2.1 *Patch 13

S4 Trainer by FichteFoll V_1.2.1◄

This Trainer is selfcoded.

[Info]

DONT USE A BYPASS!
      This works on every OS! But after Patch 13.1 the bypass got fixxed, so you only can use the dmg hack.
      I added a LIMITED dmg, so only values up to 3 are allowed.

Funktioniert auf Xp, Vista und 7! Weil aber der bypass gefixxt wurde, gibt es nur noch nen dmg-hack.
      Außerdem habe ich ein Limit von 3 eingebaut.

Trainer wurde auf den 18.11. aktuallisiert. Updated on 18.11.!

Just open the trainer first and then enter your dmg-value. Then start S4 League WITHOUT bypass and a litte Splash will popup and the trainer will close. You can't change your dmg, while you are already playing S4 League!!

Einfach den Trainer öffnen, den dmg eingeben und danach S4 starten. Dann sollte so ein "komisches" Fenster kommen und der Trainer schließt sich. Es gibt keine Möglichkeit, die Values zu ändern, während S4 schon läuft!

Old Versions. No need to read!
      Spoiler anzeigen

-Bypass needed. [Included in this version.]

-Start the Trainer and Click at "Launch Bypass".
      -Start S4 League.
      -The Injector closes and you can hack ;)
      -You will need the Process Hider again, if you want to search yourself. NOTE: This doesn't work with CE 5.5.

-To use the Process Hider just select or type the Processname or Windowname of your hacking program. Then press "Hide this Process".
      -You can also use this useful tool: [AutoIt]Process-Hiding Tool

[Features]
      Spoiler anzeigen

-Damagehack: Includes ALL dmgadresses. You can set your choosen value or 99999 by pressing the Buttons. The Reset-Button will set the damage to DEFAULT, not 1.

-Speedhack: Set Speed to a multiply or to specific adress. (Like 2 -> will double your Speed and 1500 will set it to 1500) Working with Pointers

-SP-Hack... selfexplaining I think.

-Reset All: Will reset all your activated hacks, with one click.

-Hotkeys: After clicking the About-Button you will find the Credits and Hotkeys. Every Button has its hotkey.

[-Bypass included (only press at the "Launch Injector")]

[-Process hider included]

How to use the [ID-Hacks]
      Spoiler anzeigen

The Fumbi-ID
      If you change this value to 0 and freeze it, you will drop the fumbi and regrab it immidialty. You can gain 200 Points in only a few seconds! But this will only work, if you are the master.
      Also if you change this if you aren't the master, you won't loose Sp.

Sometimes you can enter YOUR ID and you will grab the fumbi. But be careful: This doesn't happen too often ;)

The Lobby-ID Not included. Maybe next time.

You can get ANY ID of another player. Just rightclick at a player in the "Community" dialog.

The Master-ID

You can make nobody master. This is really useless, but funny:

Also you can make YOU master. So you can change the teams, which means: Nobody will earn any EXP or PEN from the time before. Remember: You have to set the adress to 0 to enter the room.

The Camera-ID Not included. Maybe next time.

By changing this Adress you can look at other players. In my example I was standing in the waiting room and just changed the "Kamera" value to the room-master's ID. But: If your watched player dies, you have to rechange the address, because it is set to 0. Or just freeze it.

The Team-ID (my favorite)

When you change this ID to 0 or 1 or 2 ... while you are already playing, you can change your weapon and skills. Really useful I think. And you can see the other's weapons xD

Also, if you change your ID without pressing the start button and THEN somebody makes a td, or the halftime loads, you will enter the game! But... you can't get killed ;) But, this only works, until you die or there is another td.

[Screen]

Spoiler anzeigen

Full Version

Small Version

Load-ID's-Dialog
      Examples of course ;)

Save-ID's-Dialog

[Credits]

V_1.0
      _Alastor_ -> For some Pointers, so I needn't search it d(^.^)b
      And thanks for helping a bit.

MfG
      FichteFoll

[Virusscan]

WARNING: ALL PROTECTED VIRUSES, TROJANS OR ANY OTHER ARE NOT REAL! THIS IS BECOURSE I ADDED THE PROCESS HIDER, WHICH IS SHOWN AS "ROOTKIT" (which it really is) BUT IS NOT BAD. OTHERS ARE FROM AUTOIT.TRUST ME OR NOT, NO ONE WILL FORCE YOU TO USE THIS TRAINER!
      JUST LOAD THE SMALL VERSION, WITHOUT OTHER STUFF!

[Screen]

[Virusscan]

Diesmal gibts wirklich keine schlimmen Pseudo-Trojaner. Alles, was ihr HIER sehen könnt, kommt daher, dass ich es mit AutoIt compiled habe.

This time there is really no false positive trojan in it. All you can see HERE base on the AutoIt Compiler.

If I helped you, you can also press the "Thanks"-Button.

[Download] (Only 1.2.1 is working any more!)
      archiv.to/GET/FILE4B06D243A85BB

Quellcode

1. Quelle, FichteFoll
    • Werbung zur Unterstützung des Forums ( Bitte AddBlocker deaktivieren )