S4 League Patch 13 Trainer+ Bypass

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• S4 League Patch 13 Trainer+ Bypass

[FONT="Book Antiqua"][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]
      S4 Trainer by FichteFoll and _Alastor_ V_13.1.1
      V_(Patch).(SubPatch).(Version)

This Trainer is selfcoded.

[B]*Update* Fumbi-Adress fixxed. Added new errors, if there is no access to S4Client.exe.

[Info]

-Bypass needed. Fixxed Exe AND dll.

-Download the fixxed exe from Carcaras: Bypass
      -Replace the original "S4Client.exe". You should backup the old one.

-Start the Trainer. PerX will popup, if you also copied the "Bypass" dir.
      -Start S4 League.

[Features]
      -Damagehack: Includes ALL dmgadresses. The Reset-Button will set the damage to DEFAULT, not 1. Also limited to 2.

-Speedhack: Set Speed to a multiply or to specific adress. Limited up to 1.3

-SP-Hack... selfexplaining I think.

-Reset All: Will reset all your activated hacks, with one click.

-Hotkeys: After clicking the About-Button you will find the Credits and Hotkeys. Every Button has its hotkey.

-Bypass in Zip-Archiv

[Release] S4 League Trainer by FichteFoll and _Alastor_ V_13.1.0
      S4 Trainer by FichteFoll and _Alastor_ V_13.1.1
      V_(Patch).(SubPatch).(Version)

This Trainer is selfcoded.

*Update* Fumbi-Adress fixxed. Added new errors, if there is no access to S4Client.exe.

[Info]

-Bypass needed. Fixxed Exe AND dll.

-Download the fixxed exe from Carcaras: Bypass
      -Replace the original "S4Client.exe". You should backup the old one.

-Start the Trainer. PerX will popup, if you also copied the "Bypass" dir.
      -Start S4 League.

[Features]
      Spoiler:

-Damagehack: Includes ALL dmgadresses. The Reset-Button will set the damage to DEFAULT, not 1. Also limited to 2.

-Speedhack: Set Speed to a multiply or to specific adress. Limited up to 1.3

-SP-Hack... selfexplaining I think.

-Reset All: Will reset all your activated hacks, with one click.

-Hotkeys: After clicking the About-Button you will find the Credits and Hotkeys. Every Button has its hotkey.

-Bypass in Zip-Archiv

How to use the [ID-Hacks]

The Fumbi-ID
      If you change this value to 0 and freeze it, you will drop the fumbi and regrab it immidialty. You can gain 200 Points in only a few seconds! But this will only work, if you are the master.
      Also if you change this if you aren't the master, you won't loose Sp.

Sometimes you can enter YOUR ID and you will grab the fumbi. But be careful: This doesn't happen too often

The Camera-ID

By changing this Adress you can look at other players. In my example I was standing in the waiting room and just changed the "Kamera" value to the room-master's ID. But: If your watched player dies, you have to rechange the address, because it is set to 0. Or just freeze it.
      Spoiler:

The Team-ID (my favorite)

When you change this ID to 0 or 1 or 2 ... while you are already playing, you can change your weapon and skills. Really useful I think. And you can see the other's weapons xD
      Spoiler:

Also, if you change your ID without pressing the start button and THEN somebody makes a td, or the halftime loads, you will enter the game! But... you can't get killed But, this only works, until you die or there is another td.

[Virusscan]
      Virustotal. MD5: 4ed8fde26e5f9fbaf8c79a9f70fb4ef1 Suspicious:W32/Malware!Gemini W32/Themida_Packed!Eldorado Heur.Pck.Themida

[Download]
      http://rapidshare.com/files/313983560/S4_League_Trainer_13.1.1.zip

Creditz to FichteFoll and Alastor.[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
    • Werbung zur Unterstützung des Forums ( Bitte AddBlocker deaktivieren )