How to get quickly unbanned

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• How to get quickly unbanned

1. Go to the official warrock homepage
      2. Log your account in, and then at the top right click Support.
      3. Scroll down and find warrock, press Support
      4. Pick your account(Your Banned Account)
      5. Press Get Support, and then go to "Ask a Question"
      6. As the title put "AntiVirus Banned"
      7. Write them

" Hello, I was running My Antivirus while playing warrock, and it detected as a trojan, then my account was banned.
      Could you be kind enough to unban me? Best Regards,(Your Name Here)

24 Hours Later or Less you'll get this:

Thank you for submitting a ticket to War Rock Customer Support.
      We appreciate you taking the time to contact us regarding issues that you are currently experiencing with HackShield.
      We have moved your account status back to active. You should now be able to play the game as normal.
      Also, we are aware that many customers are experiencing issues related to HackShield including:
      • Anti-Virus programs detecting HackShield as a virus/Trojan
      • Freezes throughout the game launch/login process
      • Issues with HackShield detecting hacks
      • Excessive hacking in game
      • Latency

Our decision to evaluate HackShield was with our players’ best interests in mind and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused. We kindly ask that you check our HackShield forum for solutions and updates on many of these concerns, at War Rock Official Forums -> HackShield Pro Issues. The War Rock staff and our loyal players are constantly posting solutions to HackShield related issues and we encourage you to ask questions via the forum.

• If HackShield is being detected by your anti-virus program, please update your anti-virus software to its most recent version
      • If you have concerns about purchases that you believe have been affected by HackShield, please submit a new ticket under Payments/Billing Issues regarding your problem

Thank you for playing War Rock.
      Regards,
      War Rock Customer

Creditz :
      Keine genauen İnformationen,weil die Person es selber geleecht hat :P
    • Werbung zur Unterstützung des Forums ( Bitte AddBlocker deaktivieren )