Unmerged Accounts zu Verkaufen!

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Unmerged Accounts zu Verkaufen!

Welcome to my thread,i have a stock of UNmerged EU wow accs,cheap price and super fast delivery wont let you down!You can merge it into your own battle.net account or create a separate battle.net account for it,You choose your First/last name,SQA and all other information you like.

Eligible for Scroll of Resurrection,For more info plz visit :
      Scroll of Resurrection FAQ - Battle.net Support

*Cataclysm upgrade for Free
      *7 Days Gametime for Free
      *Transfer the new lvl 80 char to your realm and faction for Free
      *One character boosted to lvl 80 (the character will be granted all class skills and spells up to level 80, a Flying mount and Riding skill, and a green quality set of level- and spec-appropriate gear for leveling. ) there might have a few lvl 1-80 chars on the account already,they are random and you are unable to check any char info before you merge the account.

Take Important Note:
      *Before merge it to battle.net you can login old acc management at: wow-europe.com/account/
      *Remember not to active the acc before you got SOR worked or you can’t get the rewards.
      *Once you confirmed and merged the account or when you get banned for using BOTS, BUY&TRADE GOLD or other unlegit
      action i dont offer any kind of payment Dispute/Refund.

30$ per account,if you buy more i will give discount!
      Taking gift payment from verified paypal user only!
      I aways have accs in stock,feel free to contact me anytime!

100%
      Aim:Unmergedwowacc
      Email:Unmergedwowacc@gmail.com
      MSN:Unmergedwowacc@hotmail.com

PLEASE POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING
    • Werbung zur Unterstützung des Forums ( Bitte AddBlocker deaktivieren )