WARCRY-WoW

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Greetings MMORPG-Core!

Right down to business!

[B]WARCRY is an international WoW project with professional staff members and our realm refers to the [B]patch 3.3.5a. We are relatively new available on the 'market' but our developers enable us to fix any kinds of issues asap.
    We distinguish ourselves by professional working and independent employee.
    Our Our self-designed forum and self-scripted addons shows players and users on what
    level we are. We take the project pretty serious, but in a calm manner!
    Therefore are we trying to work as accurately as possible to shape the game pleasant
    for players!

„[B]FURY

is a 'Blizzlike' realm with Highrates.
    All classes and races were tested and are 99,5% bug free!
    Working instances and raids, random battlegrounds, random dungeon finder and all arenas!
    2x profession rates, 1-15 xp rates – choose your own XP rate!
    [B]We created our own XP rates changer especially for You!

[/B][/B]mmo-core.de/attachment/2975/?s…1ec3bddb268fc2f53a497c701 check it out ![B][B][B][B]

[B]TOP NEW Feature

[/B][/B]mmo-core.de/attachment/2974/?s…1ec3bddb268fc2f53a497c701[B][B][B][B][B]

Win a Character!
    Get a chance to win a free character.
    Every 24 hours an email adress will be drawn and rewarded with a free character.
    This character will be instant 80, some gold and gear!
    Enrolling with registered email will give you unlimited time to redeem your reward!

[/B][/B]mmo-core.de/attachment/2976/?s…1ec3bddb268fc2f53a497c701[B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]

Our user friendly forum facilitates user to create an account with one click!

Special features

[B]•RECRUIT YOUR FRIENDS
    [I]By recruiting friends you will benefit greatly, but before that your friends must become eligible for the program.To become eligible your referrals must have atleast one charcater level 60 or level 80 for Death Knight.

[B]•BUG TRACKER
    [I]You can report any non working content in-game or on our website or forum. If we approve your bug report you will receive 4 Silver Coins. Please try to include as much information in the report as you can, set the right priority of your report and the right category.

[B]•UNIQUE TELEPORTER
    [I]The Teleporter can be used while you are in-game and does not require to log out or cost anything. This tool however has a 5 minute cooldown.

[B]•ITEMS STORE
    [I]In reward of your voting and support of our community you will be able to spend your Silver or Gold Coins on our store. You can purchase all items bellow item level 248 with Silver Coins or Gold Coins. You can also purchase more than one item at a time.

[B]•CHANGELOGS
    [I]In our Changelog page you can see what our developers are working on . Please keep in mind some of the new changes are not already applied on the Core and the website, but they will be on the next server restart.

[B]•PREMIUM STORE
    [I]Our Premium Store have much options, however all the features we placed here cost Gold Coins. You may change your Faction or just to change the look of your charcater... Or if you dont like your name anymore you can Rename your Character.

Interest aroused?
    Then join us !

[/I][/B][/I][/B]Trailer <---[/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
    Bilder
    • warcry-thread-logo.png

79,43 kB, 328×139, 160 mal angesehen
    • 37dfa89d37334149bd50969.jpg

8,4 kB, 691×70, 136 mal angesehen
    • warcry-xp-changer.jpg

19,74 kB, 268×163, 104 mal angesehen
    • great-community-site.jpg

48,58 kB, 691×133, 146 mal angesehen
  • Werbung zur Unterstützung des Forums ( Bitte AddBlocker deaktivieren )