[Lineage II][Low Rate][Freya][Custom] L2Crafting.com

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• [Lineage II][Low Rate][Freya][Custom] L2Crafting.com

Hello and Welcome,
      In this article want we, the L2Crafting.com team , to introduce our server.

We are a small low rate server with the following base rates:

• 8 x experience ( Exp )
      • 8 x Skill Points ( SP )
      • 10 x Item Drop
      • 12 x Adena Drop

Other rates :

• 2 x Party Experience ( 16 x )
      • 2 x Party Skill Points ( 16 x )
      • 12 x Spoil rate
      • 3 x Quest drop
      • 8 x experiience sustaining successful quest for release.
      • 8 x Skill Points sustaining successful quest for release.
      • 10 x Adena sustaining successful quest for release.
      • 10 x Item sustaining successful quest for release.
      • 8 x Potion , Scroll , Recipe payout sustaining successful quest for release.
      • 1.5% chance to drop an Enchant Scroll ftom every type and level on the Lineage ][ World of L2Crafting.com.

In addition, stand with us on the server a few custom NPCs, which we want to present here:

• Sondy - He have all Sounds of the Lineage 2 world.
      • Shiela - Our Buffer girl, she Buff yourself and your pet or even your pet.She remember what buffs you use, and you can get thois Buffs when you click on her.. Her very special service is to come to you when you call her with .buffer or .11833 . Already it appears at you.
      • Lisa - It sets your level down if you want it.
      • Lara - At her you can exchange many things. :-)
      • Mia - You or your group would like to get a teleport? No problem, she Teleports you. She gladly accept new teleport proposals from you. How? She explaines it yor you:-)
      • Mareike - You have a recipe? On her you get the ingredients that you need for a fee. The fee get down come daily enough people to her. :-)
      • Larisa - You need urgent a pet? You can rent it by her.
      • Enchy - You can say that he has a little Black market.He enchanted your Amor and Weapons up to 100% for pay. These increases, however, with each use.
      • Rebby - Yes, what can I say about Rebby? We come to talk ybout her again later. :-)
      • Cornelia - You can get Items for Coins from her. ( See below for explanation Coins ).
      • Smuggler - The villain of the whole server, he is so bold and walks through the world of Lineage ][ and sold Super Haste Level 1 and 2 for your skill book. This bad guy.
      • Street Hawker - This little person sold you all the recipes and drives in every city around in the Lineage ][ world.
      • Street Vendor - Just a small guy like Street Hawker, but he sells a few other things and no recipes, and comes to you even if your typing in the chat .dealer or .hawker . ( Only outside from the city possible. )
      • Scrolly - He jumps from city to city, offering you there all possible skill books.
      • Cleary - With him you can empty your inventory for a small fee per item. Is faster and easier than any destruction or sell.

I hope those were all NPCs. If I have forgotten one, then sorry I did not mention at this point for this.

Explanation Rebby :
      Here in the Lineage ][ World there are two ways to get a character full.
      The first way would be the standard way to learn subclasses and high levels.On this way you can became Hero.
      The 2nd way would be to make two new births (Rebirth / Reset). So once back on a request with the Level 1 and new class and new race, but all skills and items remain.For this way you have to go Rebby when your level have 85 and 100% reached.
      There is only one way possible, so are sure what you want.

Explanation Coins :
      Coins is our Forum valuta. Coins can you earn for creating new topics and postings in the forum, recruit new members for the server, even daily votes and upload some screenshots on our website in the ScreenShot Area.

Special features on L2Crafting.com :
      Here are some bad Infos, but don´t worry,there are exceptions. :-)
      When it comes to a clan, then there are a few things to note.

• To create a clan, you must be at level 85.
      • It can only be one character per account in a clan or create one.
      • The maximum on allowed clans is 20 clans currently.

But that is not so bad, we have included except of course for you time. These are small event.

Events :

• Freya Event - For 1 Adena you get a 30 minute Vitality Potion.
      • Quiz Event of Roy and Winnie the Cat - A small shop will open for you.
      • Master Yogi - Enchant his staff as high as you can and get a great reward. ( modified version )
      • Smash The - Smash many cats and pigs, and you can get Gold Bars or True Gold and many Glittering Medals. ( important for Scrolly ). This event is daily and all 6 hours. ( Times : 04:30 , 10:30 , 16:30 and 22:30 o'clock ( UTC +01:00 ))
      • Free Clan Join - This event is every Monday from 21:00 - 22:00 clock ( UTC +01:00 ).In these time you can go with all characters into a clan or creating a clan.
      • Create Your Clan - Always on the 15th of the month from 18:15 till 20:15 o'clock ( UTC +01:00 ). Here's a random level is generated between 40 to 80 and the minimum level to create a clan is set to the random level.
      • Champion Season - Every Wednesday from 17:00 till 22:00 o'clock ( UTC +01:00 ) ,is the best time to farm Glittering Medals. How many and how high the drop rate is, can you read in the Announce when its start.

I think it would be all important thing you should know from the Lineage ][ World of L2Crafting.com.

Now we come to our web page.

Our design is very simple but there's a lot in the whole. :-)
      Our web site allows you to combine multiple accounts (3 maximum allowed, see Server Rules) to one another and so on all accounts, and access to all the characters.
      Our highlight on the web page, I would say is our arsenal and our private arsenal.

What is a Arsenal?
      A arsenal is a place where you can search for a character with his name and you can see what the character wear. ( Can individually for each character by character -> options -> not active, so this character can not be found. ).

What is that private Arsenal?
      In a private arsenal you can only see your characters, and you can see what it has in inventory or in the warehouse. Click on this Item and search on all characters for this. So can you see where have this Item and how much the charcter have from this Item.
      In addition, our website has a DropCalculator. There you can search for a specific monster or search for a specific item. If you're looking for a monster, you will see there what it can drop.If you look for an Item, you can see the monster who drop it. .

Then we have the Maps. There you will have several opportunities maps :

• NPC / Monster Search - Here you can find monsters and NPCs and / or after a certain level range or grade level and see where they are hiding.
      • Raid Boss Map - Here you can also grade level or level radius after you can view the raid bosses and their status.
      • Grand Bosse - Here you can see all Grand bosses and their status.
      • Spieler Online - Here can you see all online Gamers on the map.
      • Offline Trader - You are looking for characters who are off and have a shop? Here you are right.

So I think that should be enough now, and I hope we have convinced you with this "small" text on our server.

We are excited about your visit and we hope we can say in the next time hello to you on our server.

Supplement :

• Everyweek on Saturday we will draw a new winner of our FaceBook event. Mark you everyweek new on our posted Picture to get a chance to win a coupon for a free safe enchant , free Rebirth , free new Name/Title color and many more. Like us on FaceBook , Share us and mark you every week. :-)
      • Every second week comes Master Yogi to us on the Server. With him you can win great prizes. From S till S84 Grade and much more. A detailed list of all prizes can be found on our web page.
      • In the world of L2Crafting every 10 chests are spawned to give you Enchant Scrolls or Soul Crystals on opening.
      • more and more features follow on our server.

Come to us today and become part of a small but great community.

We are not a server who comes today and goes, our Dev. has over 7 years experience in Lineage 2 private servers.

Your L2Crafting.com Team

• Werbung zur Unterstützung des Forums ( Bitte AddBlocker deaktivieren )

• News from 07.06.2012 - 7:15 PM GMT+1

Hello Community ,

now we have an other PvP System on our Server for you.
      To make out of the City a PvP must you and your enemy write this command in the Chat :
      .pvp on
      its the only way to attack the other. Or her dearched a PvP Arena, where you can be attacked at any time.
      PK works only in the PK Zones ( Tower Of Insolence ) , Upon entering the zone you will, of course, warned that you are entering a dangerous zone.

Teleport Menu :
      There you are now two new commands for the disposal.
      First Command is to get teleported to another person.
      Please type this in the Chat .tpme {username}
      The second command moves the other person to you.
      To do this, write this in the chat .tphere {username}
      Once everything is correct and you have enough Adena, the costs amount to 50 000 Adena,will the other person asked if it is okayt.
      If the request is not accepted within 30 seconds ( .tpaccept ) or rejected ( .tpdeny ) so this has to be automatically rejected.
      This is confirmed then the fees collected by the applicant and the teleport begins after 3 seconds.

We hope you enjoy this little extra.

Your L2Crafting.com Team
    • Come on and Join us, We need many characters with min. 2 rebirths to kill the chief of the L2Crafting.com world , the name is Mania. He is the evil on the World of L2Crafting.com. We can defeat him only with many players with min. 2 rebirths. Join us and help us.
    • Is that all you can do is cut people down, try reading correctly what I wrote. If need be, use a translator. My god

and to that, when I looked at your page a backlink was not there for M-Core. Try being a bit nicer to people and don't flame, cause I did not flame you. Nice edit to page after my posting ^^

1 small thing that bothers me, is your website, it's kinda big have to scroll left and right, and the left side is a bit cut off like a mm or so. And also your introduction has quite a few mistakes in it.

Don't take this the wrong way either. Just trying to help.

Good luck anyway with your server