[ Leaked ] Gun Templar

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• [ Leaked ] Gun Templar

He's being referred to as
      Lucian but obviously the image doesn't display that name anywhere. The art is signed by Eoin Colgan, an artist who has previously worked with Riot.

Update:

[INDENT]
      "When we took up these weapons, we accepted our mission with pride. Rid Runeterra of evil, they told us. Slay the corrupt. Send the filth of the world crawling back to the hole it crawled out of. Not just anyone can wield these weapons. You need a pure heart. A fearless mind. An inner light that outshines all the darkness in the world. Once I had that light. Now I'm not so sure.[/INDENT]
      [INDENT]Everything changed. We knew our mission was greater than ourselves. The enemy was not who we fought, but what we fought. Evil. The Shadow Isles? Just another mess to clean up, just a bunch of ghosts. They were abominations, but nothing we hadn't put in the ground before. Until the day we faced him. Until the day he ripped her from my life."

[/INDENT]

[INDENT]"Now my enemy has a name. She wouldn't want me to come after her--she knew the risks. But I can't forget her. I won't forget her. I'll hunt down the bast.ard who took her from me and send him straight to the grave.[/INDENT]
      [INDENT]Twice, if I have to."

[/INDENT]

Für ein paar Teaser von ZenonTheStoic, den 'Vater' von Lucian, empfehle ich Euch Zenon macht einen ersten Cham. fertig ^^ - League of Legends Community

Klingt alles ziemlich interessant. :)
    • Werbung zur Unterstützung des Forums ( Bitte AddBlocker deaktivieren )