CoD 6 Multi-Hack *neu*

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• CoD 6 Multi-Hack *neu*

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Sieht sehr imba aus, ich riskier meinen Acc jedenfalls nicht:

"HAAX :D"
    [---===-Melodia-===---]
    Greetings Everybody.

I recently have been working a lot on hacks and stuff, And I decided to release this new version of the trainer,

The part you download is now a Loader, Witch will automatically "install" the trainer, And keep it updated, You just click, Wait, ???, Enjoy =]

Updates shouldn't be long at all anyways, I have plenty of bandwith on Wako-Servers, And the files only take 3-4 MB's.

So, Let's get started, I hope you will enjoy this new release, It tooked a lot of time to get there.

You may not notice all the new features as many are Code-Side, But the application should be way faster, Way less buggy, And way more enjoyable =].

[---===---Credits---===---]

* Melodia
    * SupernovaAO
    * Hell_Demon
    * S0b3!t

[---===---Features---===---]

* Full MP Trainer Features
    * Single Player Multi-Trainer
    * Pro Perk Unlocker ( Not a crap you need to do the last kill, An Unlocker. )
    * Mass Unlocker ( Same Rule applies as Above, You click, You have everything. )
    * Fully-Working Module Injector ( Dll Injector )
    * Fully working Multi-Player and Single-Player ESP ( ChopperESP )
    * Multi-Player And Single-Player No-Recoil
    * Multi-Player And Single-Player NoFlash
    * Multi-Player And Single-Player Sup3r |_337 H4x0!2 L4z0!2z Haxx
    * HotKeys for Multi-Player Hacks
    * Displays if Memory Edits Failed or Worked ( Green = Loaded Succesfully, Blue = Unloaded Successfully, Red = Something's Wrong )
    * Choob Protection ( Trainer Knows what is SP, What Is MP, And detects witch is running, So you don't inject crap in memory )
    * Self-Updating Loader, You run the Loader, It checks for updates of Executables and Depencencies, Download them if needed, And runs the Trainer.
    * More To Come <3, Ideas and Suggestions are always very Appreciated ; Melodia@WakoWakoWako.com

[---===---Screenies---===---]

Yay, The Visual Part =]

Loader First Run.

Loader Again, No updates to do, You have the latest version, So it starts.

MP-Trainer, Application in Compact State

You click Expand, Magic, Hacks =], Also displaying the Memory Status detection Functions.

Hotkeys =]

SinglePlayer Hacks/Trainer Features

It will look like this if Something's Wrong.

Injector =], Blue button Opens the folder where you can put your Libraries (DLL's)

[---===---Instructions---===---]

Everything is pretty much Self-Explainative.
    If information is needed (Ie. Trainer ) ; It is there, Just be sure to read it before pressing the flashing button :P,
    The Trainer is Pretty Fool-Proof, As you can't screw up memory, But be sure to read before acting.

[---===---Virus Scan---===---]
    Loader :
    {0/42}
    Virustotal. MD5: 0874bfd40b922a930b4f8a27da8ec7c4
    Trainer :
    {0/42}
    Virustotal. MD5: 26bb450711420c56b0d242c56b03b8ab
    Injection Module :
    {0/42}
    Virustotal. MD5: e8c0715aff491699e8ddfc2c84ee21f9

[---===---The Fun Part---===---]

Yup, We're finally to the download link and final notices.

As stated on the trainer, Any suggestions can be made to me directly, Or via e-Mail.
    Don't do stupid things, The hacks on the main Form don't need injection, But they are meant to be used with a disabler otherwise VAC will eat you =]
    And One time on two, People come complain about that, Use a freaking trustable VAC-Disabling method, Please.

Oh, As I feel cheap just stating them in credits, I must, One more time, Say a relly big "Thank Yas", To SupernovaAO, Hell_Demon, And S0b3!t, Love yas =D.
    Also added a little Form, Replacing where the Updater previously was, With Credits notice, You are in there =]

Be Well, I hope you will appreciate this release, Feel free to comment,

Love,
    Melodia

[---===-Changelog-===---]
    --===-->Version 2.3
    --->R1
    Changes Listed Above.

Link: ul.to/bbygmm

Ich betone nochmal, dass ihr vorher VAC irgendwie deaktivieren müsst, sonst seid ihr dran xO
    Weiß nicht, ob es ein Virus ist. Geht vorsichtig damit um.
    [/COLOR]
  • Werbung zur Unterstützung des Forums ( Bitte AddBlocker deaktivieren )

• TerrorSonic;114619 schrieb:

Cheater Newbis, wer sowas nötig hat, hat/bekommt niemals Skill in einem Game.

[SIZE="3"][FONT="Times New Roman"]
    Und wer so einen Müll um sich wirft, wird nie gescheite Freunde finden oder nötigen Respekt erhalten.
    Genug Falmerei, aber ich hoffe du kriegst ne Verwarnung für Spam ._.

PS.: Hats schon jmd. getestet? :O[/FONT][/SIZE]
  • vals;114639 schrieb:

[SIZE="3"][FONT="Times New Roman"]
    Und wer so einen Müll um sich wirft, wird nie gescheite Freunde finden oder nötigen Respekt erhalten.
    Genug Falmerei, aber ich hoffe du kriegst ne Verwarnung für Spam ._.

PS.: Hats schon jmd. getestet? :O[/FONT][/SIZE]

Ich habe mehr Freunde wie du jemals haben wirst, bin nich so wie Du, der seine Kindheit nur mit dem Pc verbringt. [Beste Freundin ist dein Pc]
    Das mit dem Respekt, niemand respektiert Cheater [wie Dich]!
    Das ist keine Flamerei, sondern einfach Fakt, dass Cheater keiner Eier haben.
  • TerrorSonic;114646 schrieb:

Ich habe mehr Freunde wie du jemals haben wirst, bin nich so wie Du, der seine Kindheit nur mit dem Pc verbringt. [Beste Freundin ist dein Pc]
    Das mit dem Respekt, niemand respektiert Cheater [wie Dich]!
    Das ist keine Flamerei, sondern einfach Fakt, dass Cheater keiner Eier haben.

Hat er nich gesagt er hat ihn nich getestet?:that dood is up to