Adventure Flyff - EXP x500 || Drop x500 || Penya x250

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Adventure Flyff - EXP x500 || Drop x500 || Penya x250

Adventure Flyff!

Staff:
      Puffie - Owner, Source Developer, Resource Developer, Website Developer
      Mumin - Owner, Resource Developer
      Useful - Game Master

AdvenutreFlyff.com

Rates:
      Exp x500 || Drop x500 || Penya drop x500

Server Specifications:
      Processor: Intel Core2 Quad Q8400 4*2.66GHZ
      Harddrive: 2x 500GB 10k RPM
      RAM: 8GB DDR3
      Network: 100Mb/s

Clusters and channels:
      Cluster: High Rate (x500)
      Channels: Aibatt (Neutral Channel) || Demian (PK Channel)

Some info about our unique server:

Adventure FlyFF Premium Shop System - you can buy all premium items for our Adventure Coins, which you get from donating for our server.

Quick Job Change System - Fully functional Quick Job Changer, change your job in one click.

Guild Colors - every 10 level of your guild, your guild name color will change!

Character Status Window - Extended - we have added ADOCH, Parry and much more stats to your character status window, you don't need to count it by yourself.

Glow System - change your glow to new one! (only few examples here, we have much more!)
      Rainbow Glow

Black Glow

Gold Glow

Silver Glow

Arena Scoreboard - now, getting the best on arena is much funnier than just staying alone on arena killing all people around!

Automized systems - even there's no Game Masters, Guild Siege starts every 4 hours!

Pet Filter - today's base of every private server. It is fully functional, saveable pet filter.

Shop town - do you want to buy something? Just type /shop to enter shop world! Only here you can open your Private Shop. It is created to reduce lags in Madrigal.

Burnout System - fight with monsters to get Burnout Skill!

Fraction System - completly new system, which is an addition to our server. By creating a character you can choose 1 fraction you want to be, if you choose Madrigal, you'll be born in Madrigal, but if you choose Uplesia, you'll be born in completly new world.

No rollback system - don't worry about rollbacks. Our no-rollback system and backup system providing you guarantee of no-wipe, no-rollbacks. Your character saves every 3 minutes of playing.

Bounty system - fully working bounty system is on our server. You got killed on PK Server? Put bounty to let the community search a murderer!

3rd jobs and skills - 3rd jobs are working, such as their skills =).

Colosseum - colosseum is fully working too.

Fashion Combine System - and Fashion Combine system is working too. Combine your awakes in fashions the way you want!

We are waiting for you! Come and play on our server to check those awesome features we have!

• Werbung zur Unterstützung des Forums ( Bitte AddBlocker deaktivieren )

• Castiel;300601 schrieb:

Hello,

I can't find a backlink to our forum. [MMORPG-Core]
      Please put a backlink to mmorpg-core.com on your homepage in the next 7 days. Otherwise I will close this advertising!

Linkback added.

paintii;300603 schrieb:

English presentation in the german section, good job!
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Englische Vorstellung im deutschen Abteil....

Even it is german section I think, that germans will understand english presentation. I didn't write it in german language, cause my knowledge about german language, how to say it, is low.