[English]Discussion

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• I've the same procedure. Try this out: go to the account database and go there to the stored procedures. Now look for the procedure "MAIL_STR_REALTIME", double-click it and now, input the whole code for this procedure (copy the code from the account_dbf.sql file). After that, check the syntaxes by clicking on "check syntax", if everything went ok, you can proceed by clicking on OK, if not, repeat this part.
    • Werbung zur Unterstützung des Forums ( Bitte AddBlocker deaktivieren )

• Linker4;34012 schrieb:

I've the same procedure. Try this out: go to the account database and go there to the stored procedures. Now look for the procedure "MAIL_STR_REALTIME", double-click it and now, input the whole code for this procedure (copy the code from the account_dbf.sql file). After that, check the syntaxes by clicking on "check syntax", if everything went ok, you can proceed by clicking on OK, if not, repeat this part.

You mean about Character_DBF.sql? =)
      Okay I will try.
    • KingNoobie;34022 schrieb:

I hope someone who made them work will make a tutorial with Images. Like this the forum keeps getting spammed... At least 1 guide refered to everyone which is 100% sure that it works will make it better :<

I think so...
      There is no 100 anserws for the same question, any no want want tell. I think someone should make 100% working guide.
    • Hello users.

I have got next problem:
      - When I am on character screen and I wanna do a new one I press Create, write name and it says "Name in use...". I am going back to server screen and next to character screen and character is there.

Anyone know how to fix it?
      I wanna that it will be a normal like in Fly For Fame or in global Flyff:
      - Press Create, choose name, OK and going to play.

If anyone know hot to fix It say me please.
      Thank you a lot.
    • GO

--
      -- Definition for stored procedure MAIL_STR_REALTIME :
      --

declare @sdate [COLOR="Red"]datetime[/COLOR]
      declare @edate [COLOR="Red"]datetime[/COLOR]
      declare @iserverindex char(2)

replace datetime with VARCHAR

i have another problem with the login -.-

LOG_USER_CNT_STR was not found... if anyone have a answer for the problem, mail me, pls^^

sry for my bad english
    • Hello, I'm having issues keeping Databaseserver opened. AccountServer works fine, it doesn't close, but the others don't (I know that you need DatabaseServer running for the others to run, but it automatically closes, there is no errors in the logs, so heres my INI.

DatabaseServer.ini

ResourceFolder "C:\NeuroSpace\Resource"

Sys 1
      Account "127.0.0.1"

DSN_NAME_CHARACTER "character01"
      DB_ADMIN_ID_CHARACTER "Keith"

DSN_NAME_LOG "log01"
      DB_ADMIN_ID_LOG "Keith"

LANG 1

// 6
      DB_PWD_LOG "PASSWORD"
      DB_PWD_CHARACTER "PASSWORD"
      DB_PWD_BACKEND "PASSWORD"
      DB_PWD_ITEMUPDATE "PASSWORD"
      ( this is where the password for the user right? )

also under the ODBC's its suppose to be

log01 == log db
      character01 == characterdb
      login == login database

is there any others I'm missing?

Are they suppose to be under UserDSN or SystemDSN

and also..when I change the ODBC's to use my account (Keith) it saids in the logs that it fails to login, and AccountServer no longer works. but If I set it to where it runs under administrator in the ODBC, it works..and the database server works for a few seconds and then closes in the background.

So can someone help? Thanks.
    • by fame files it's

* 1.AccountServer
      * 2.Certifier
      * 3.DatabaseServer
      * 4.CoreServer
      * 5.CacheServer
      * 6.LoginServer
      * 7.WorldServer

or not?

KeithGS;34797 schrieb:

Okay when I login it keeps giving me wrong ID, I inserted my data in the account table..what is the format anyway?

now Im getting wrong password, what is the passwords formatted in?

if u use the fame neuz.exe it is nForceIsGay+passwort
    • Superg4u;34801 schrieb:

by fame files it's

* 1.AccountServer
      * 2.Certifier
      * 3.DatabaseServer
      * 4.CoreServer
      * 5.CacheServer
      * 6.LoginServer
      * 7.WorldServer

or not?

if u use the fame neuz.exe it is nForceIsGay+passwort

I don't get what you mean, and Im using the default neuz.exe, how do I change the password, and how do I create the password o_o