[English]Discussion

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• vaxtang91;35731 schrieb:

the resource is where are the most files and database and world server right? in the folder named resource :D hhh

the resource is at

and script at

and i did everything right in the database.ini i gave him the resource folder and the ini file is in there yet he tells me he fail READING it O_O dont know why the file is in BAK form opend with notepad O_O any ideas?

:melt:

In your databaseserver.ini did your put

ResourceFolder "E:\Offical FLyff\Flyff Server Files v11 (Fame Files)123\Flyff Server Files v11 (Fame Files)\ACCOUNT_DBF\files\files\Resource" ?

I notice in previous screens by you, its
      ResourceFolder "C:\NeuroSpace\Resource\"

You must make sure the databaseserver.ini in script folder and resource folder are the same...
    • Werbung zur Unterstützung des Forums ( Bitte AddBlocker deaktivieren )

• vaxtang91;35124 schrieb:

i know that and i respect everyone who is trying to help but i just came here for help cuz i DONT know how to do that and i have to learn somwere O_O i dont just go to sleep and wake up knowing it and everywere i ask for help i get same comments that i dont know how to do somthing and telling me to go learn somthing first or else il fail....so why the hell your opening a forum if not to help people with those stuff? i dont get the point of a forum if no one helps lol thats the all point O_O so if somone can help me cuz i did everything twilight told me and it still gives me the error...if not just tell me il just give up -_-"....
      thanks

Hum, you didn't read my post carefully. I said, you have to learn the ropes of a computer before you ask for help regarding computer. Sure, it is not forbidden to ask, but it is very laborious for us if people ask things that they should already know before they post thousands of questions... It's as simple as I write here: just learn the ropes of a computer. And no, this should be a general post, not single-minded.
    • jenzwon;35835 schrieb:

In your databaseserver.ini did your put

ResourceFolder "E:\Offical FLyff\Flyff Server Files v11 (Fame Files)123\Flyff Server Files v11 (Fame Files)\ACCOUNT_DBF\files\files\Resource" ?

I notice in previous screens by you, its
      ResourceFolder "C:\NeuroSpace\Resource\"

You must make sure the databaseserver.ini in script folder and resource folder are the same...

its the same i was so despert that i made 1 dataserver.ini and just copied the same thing to resource folder...maybe it has somthing to do with the fact i have 2 resource folders? 1 located in the NeuroSpace folder and 1 in the \files\files\resource? i copied it so it will be easier to start all the files at once so i made a copie of all the files including all the accountserver coreserver etc....should i delete the copies and keep 1 of each file? cuz when i downloaded the files it was a dam mess half files in 1 folder and half in other can somone explain me what files to put together? ^^ its the only idea i have allready cuz everything else i tried O_O

Linker4;35933 schrieb:

Hum, you didn't read my post carefully. I said, you have to learn the ropes of a computer before you ask for help regarding computer. Sure, it is not forbidden to ask, but it is very laborious for us if people ask things that they should already know before they post thousands of questions... It's as simple as I write here: just learn the ropes of a computer. And no, this should be a general post, not single-minded.

ok man sorry than it was half my bad ok now i see your point and your right i just dont know where i can go to learn that and im not realy strong in the hole computer stuff its kinda hard for me to study i got issues ^^ berly finished school O_O....so if you can point me to where i can study some usfull stuff that will help me fix errors like this with those files and simmilar things i will be thankfull :) and sorry if i Insulted you in any way i dident mean to so sorry ^^
    • I already change the Rates in CONSTANT.INC. but no effect. What language should i use?
      I use LANG 1(in .ini's) which is LANG_ENG. 6= LANG_GER..
      Should i put all the extracted .res files/lua's in the /resources folder(configured in .ini's)?

Any advices on how to effectively change the EXP/DROP Rates? And also Add NPC's in any location in part of Madrigal.

I see this in /gamesetting the "expFactor 1 - 5.000 = 5.0000" what does this means?
      and in the event. luas i want to clarify the syntax/codes

this is the code:

AddEvent( "EVENT TEST 01" )
      --{
      SetTime( "2007-06-08 14:23", "2007-06-08 16:11" )
      SetTime( "2007-06-09 14:23", "2007-06-10 00:00" )

SetItem( "II_SYS_SYS_EVE_HAPPYMONEY01", 30000, 5, 15 )
      SetItem( "II_SYS_SYS_EVE_PUMPKIN01", 2000, 3, 15 )
      SetExpFactor( 2 )
      SetItemDropRate( 2 )
      SetPieceItemDropRate( 2 )
      SetGoldDropFactor( 2 )
      SetAttackPower( 150 )
      SetDefensePower( 100 )
      SetCouponEvent( MIN(120) )
      SetLevelUpGift( 15, "__bu", "II_SYS_SYS_SCR_BX_PET_LAWOLF7", 1 )
      --}

questions:
      1. in 2nd line " --{ " is this correct?
      2. and also in the last " --{ "

Thanks. I hope to hear from you guys.
    • Please help me When I'm try to run server AccountServer is say DB Login Connect Fialed

Quellcode

1. AddTail( -1, 1, "TESTSERVER", "127.0.0.1", 0, 1, 0 );
      2. AddTail( 1, 1, "TESTCHANNEL", "127.0.0.1", 0, 1, 1100 );
      3. DSN_NAME_LOGIN "login"
      4. DB_ADMIN_ID_LOGIN "sa"
      5. DSN_NAME_LOG "log01"
      6. DB_ADMIN_ID_LOG "sa"
      7. // 6
      8. //MSG_VER "19791221"
      9. //MSG_VER "19731109"
      10. //MSG_VER "19731110"
      11. MSG_VER "20070712"
      12. // 6
      13. DB_PWD_LOGIN "142536" <MyPass
      14. DB_PWD_LOG "142536"
      Alles anzeigen

is it wrong ?
    • pimme;36273 schrieb:

Please help me When I'm try to run server AccountServer is say DB Login Connect Fialed

Quellcode

1. AddTail( -1, 1, "TESTSERVER", "127.0.0.1", 0, 1, 0 );
      2. AddTail( 1, 1, "TESTCHANNEL", "127.0.0.1", 0, 1, 1100 );
      3. DSN_NAME_LOGIN "login"
      4. DB_ADMIN_ID_LOGIN "sa"
      5. DSN_NAME_LOG "log01"
      6. DB_ADMIN_ID_LOG "sa"
      7. // 6
      8. //MSG_VER "19791221"
      9. //MSG_VER "19731109"
      10. //MSG_VER "19731110"
      11. MSG_VER "20070712"
      12. // 6
      13. DB_PWD_LOGIN "142536" <MyPass
      14. DB_PWD_LOG "142536"
      Alles anzeigen

is it wrong ?

ODBC ?

zerozone;36310 schrieb:

SQLSTATE:42000 error:[Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server] Can't Not Find 'LOG_USER_CNT_STR'。
      2009/10/08 18:35:03

what't this ?

Stupid or something ? Its written down.."CAN'T NOT FIND (Stupid English btw) 'LOG_USER_CNT_STR'".
      Maybe something is missing ?

zerozone;36318 schrieb:

All services operating normally, but I do not know the correct boot sequence, if I ues the FAME's CLIENT what the boot sequence? IF NOT UES FAME'S CLIENT, how to start the server?and i want to know how to creat the acc?

Wtf what do you mean with "boot sequence" ?
      boot sequence is when you turn on your computer.
      and btw, a CLIENT has nothing to do with a server.