[English] Project source decryption.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• [English] Project source decryption.

I have obtained the source for the official files, cola, neuz.exe and other tools which gala/aeonsoft use for managing ingame/creating stuff through a devs svn. The archive is 7z with an aes 256 encryption which i have no idea how to crack. I spoke to a friend at college who said that a bruteforce and a dictionary attack would be useless if the password is a little complex due to the time it could/would take. Also dude to the complexness of the cytology used in aes encryption it is not impossible but extremely hard. My friend said the only way he could crack it would be a "plain text" attack. Which involves needed a file from the archive that is identical. I know the source for the neuz.exe is available somewhere over the net. If anyone has could someone share it/ hint to where it is because some files will be identical and would allow the "plain text" attack to "work".
    • Werbung zur Unterstützung des Forums ( Bitte AddBlocker deaktivieren )

• TwiLight;149049 schrieb:

Xahgo's svn is nearly public atm.

So be a fine leecher and wait for an idiot who cracks the password (me personally hopes that this password never gets cracked) and don't beg for help here.

And you can forget your plain text attack, cause noone will share the source, whoever owns it.

TwiLight;148465 schrieb:

xahgo - Revision 196: /

Dieser Sourcecode? Von dem keiner das Passwort hat? :)

<.< your the one who kinda posted the link ... you shouldn't have done that :omg:
    • The DLL files seem to be packed with another packing method.
      which could alter the Cryption method correct me if im wrong

But to the Pros outside there: Is it possible to walk straight through the wall instead of opening the door?

What i mean is: When im not mistaken the PW is only a switch that triggers in 2 ways 1st one when correct 2nd one when wrong. So when the password is correct it calls the funtion to decrypt the archive. If my idea is correct, couldnt you circumvate the way this trigger is called and set it to a way it always calls like that the PW is correct?

Cause 7zip in my test always loads 3 different threads 1 to open 1 to check the pw and 1 to open the file after the PW is correct with an intermodular call and one user32 call with a postmessageA to open the "PW is Wrong Dialog".

I only need an answer if this what im trying to do is possible?
    • SerusUriel;149655 schrieb:

The DLL files seem to be packed with another packing method.
      which could alter the Cryption method correct me if im wrong

But to the Pros outside there: Is it possible to walk straight through the wall instead of opening the door?

What i mean is: When im not mistaken the PW is only a switch that triggers in 2 ways 1st one when correct 2nd one when wrong. So when the password is correct it calls the funtion to decrypt the archive. If my idea is correct, couldnt you circumvate the way this trigger is called and set it to a way it always calls like that the PW is correct?

Cause 7zip in my test always loads 3 different threads 1 to open 1 to check the pw and 1 to open the file after the PW is correct with an intermodular call and one user32 call with a postmessageA to open the "PW is Wrong Dialog".

I only need an answer if this what im trying to do is possible?

I don't think that way is possible. Because its the files inside that are encrypted. If you did that you would just end up with the files but still encrypted i do believe. The password is used to decrypt the files inside the archive. Without it the only way is to crack the AES encryption but there is no publicly/if any known way to crack it.
    • Pumaaa;149721 schrieb:

As Aeonsofts Devs are definitively DUMB, you should try passwords like kikugalanet , Aeonsoft , Neuz , MUDRA , Project Mudra, Masquerade and so on.

To be honest that's what i thought, but maybe the devs have a little common sense. Not the managers of the server. What kind of person would put a source code on his svn if he didn't think it had sufficient encryptions used. Using a common password would just ruin it. Well this is aeonsoft so i like most people did try and also converted what i could to Korean and still no success. The devs may be a little smarter.
    • darkesthour;149728 schrieb:

To be honest that's what i thought, but maybe the devs have a little common sense. Not the managers of the server. What kind of person would put a source code on his svn if he didn't think it had sufficient encryptions used. Using a common password would just ruin it. Well this is aeonsoft so i like most people did try and also converted what i could to Korean and still no success. The devs may be a little smarter.

Well as far as I know the password has already been cracked by possible more than two persons by now so it cannot be impossible.
      It's supposed to be an easy word, less than 10 characters.
      a-z and/or A-Z
      No number, no korean letters.
    • If this source is public it will be usefull to change sopme things in the new world servers, but try to use this piece of junk in order to update them to v15 would be total nonesense as the < v6 Serverfiles were complete Bullshit @ Bugs and Features.

These source files are not more than a card in a card house.