OSA Flyff weg?

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Werbung zur Unterstützung des Forums ( Bitte AddBlocker deaktivieren )

• There's still "selbst programmierte files"
    There's still "copyright by gotenks666" (copyright infringement, because osaflyff's exes say "copyright © osaflyff foundation 2009 - 2010")
    Just remember who developed the base of the files. kthx

Zack, we always recruit. That gotenks dude, as far as I know, never filled an application to join us (I don't even know this guy?).

Even if you know it's osa's, the OP (original poster) shouldn't have posted that they created their own files because they did not. They also modified the copyright text, seriously, you wanna go high?

Those files aren't stable anyways. I'm on the process of creating more stable files with a better base and so far everything loads from the resource files. If noobs like this keep claiming our files to be theirs, the current files won't be released to the public, or, at least, closed source (if that's what you want).

Gratz!!! thanks to u moron now osaflyff is close source!!!

copyright gotenks...LOL!!!...u r just a DUMBASS NOOB..go and code some shit instead of steal other ppl's hard work and put your shitty name

u fuck'd up the os project..so y don't u fuck yourself now?

hope u enjoy your dickless pseudo-server

byby asshead..are you happy now that the code is closed?

No more project to steal, huh? it may be hard to face..

Zitate von adidishen(ersten zwei) und elPicione(letztes) aus ingamers..
    Wer kein Englisch kann, soll es sein lassen!