The Numeral Puzzle

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• The Numeral Puzzle

So I don't get told my german is not good, and not have to read it anymore ^^ I would like to talk about the "Zahlenrätsel" in the german section of the forum. Before Sharkathan called me a "wannabe", I thought I would explain the puzzle here. I explained it to Grandcore in the chat, and he understood, so I'm going to try to explain it here as well.

mmorpg-core.com/forum/off-topi…sel-32359.html#post303815
      Is the link to the equation !

Explination:

You can see for example that the numbers only divisible by one and by themselves only have ONE single geometrical form. Those are of course 1,2,3,5 and 7 . All the other integers, except zero, have more than one geometrical representation. These are called Prime Numbers

Zero has of course a kind of special status. The only possible geometrical representation is the “void”, or an empty representation (space). This is analogous to the empty set in set theory. The empty set is still a set.

The solution to the problem is to value each integer in terms of the number of factorizations that does NOT contain the factor ONE ( 1 ). Keep in mind that 0 has no value, but we must give it the least amount of value to determine our problem. So 0=1. I hope we all understand that ?

With that in mind I'll go further

zero=1
      One=0
      Two=0
      Three=0
      Four=1
      Five=0
      Six=1
      Seven=0
      Eight=2
      Nine=1
      With this interpretation the answer to the problem is easy…

2581 = ?

0+0+2+0 = 2
      Okay ?
    • Werbung zur Unterstützung des Forums ( Bitte AddBlocker deaktivieren )

• Well, I did a very different solution.
      After doing the Puzzle, I read in the Internet about it. Like ScrewD people told to use loops/circles, but I dont exactly know, what they mean.

I had a different solution:

1111=0
      2222=0
      5555=0
      7777=0

That means, that 1=2=5=7=0.

9999=4
      6666=4
      0000=4

So 9,6 and 0 = 1

8809=6 -> 09 = 2, becouse 0=1 and 9=1 and 1+1=2
      So 88=4 -> 8=2